Membership in the Arlington Historical Society (AHS) of Arlington, Virginia is open to everyone, including businesses and organizations. Your membership dues help us keep our two properties, the Arlington Historical Museum and Ball-Sellers House, open to the public. Your membership also helps fund all our programs.
- Helping to preserve and promote Arlington County, Virginia history and build community in Arlington
- Invitations to members-only events
- Free subscription to AHS quarterly newsletter
- Monthly email notification of upcoming local history events
- Free subscription to Arlington Historical Magazine
- 10% discount at Arlington Historical Museum shop at both museums and in our online shop on this website.
- Priority ticketing and discounts on annual banquet and other ticketed events
- Recognition in Arlington Historical Magazine at the Sponsor, Business, and Life membership levels
- Free admission/shop discounts at 1000+ cultural institutions through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program at the Sponsor and Life membership levels
- Recognition in AHS newsletter and social media for Business members
- Recognition in the annual banquet program for Business and Life membership levels
Annual membership dues cover the period from July 1 to June 30. Members joining from March 1 to June 30 are considered to have paid dues for the following membership year.
How to Join
You can join the Arlington Historical Society or renew your membership in two ways:
- You can join online, just click here: Online Application
- You can download, print, and mail AHS the membership form along with your check or money order using this: Mail-in Membership Form 2022-2023