Membership in the Arlington Historical Society (AHS) is open to everyone, including businesses and organizations. Your membership dues help us keep our two properties, the Arlington Historical Museum and Ball-Sellers House, open to the public. Your membership also helps fund all our programs.
- Helping to preserve and promote Arlington history and build community in Arlington
- Invitations to members-only events
- Free subscription to AHS quarterly newsletter
- Monthly email notification of upcoming local history events
- Free subscription to Arlington Historical Magazine
- 10% discount at Arlington Historical Museum shop at both museums and in our online shop on this website.
- Priority ticketing and discounts on annual banquet and other ticketed events
- Recognition in Arlington Historical Magazine at the Sponsor, Business, and Life membership levels
- Free admission/shop discounts at 1000+ cultural institutions through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program at the Sponsor and Life membership levels
- Recognition in AHS newsletter and social media for Business members
- Recognition in the annual banquet program for Business and Life membership levels
Annual membership dues cover the period from July 1 to June 30. Members joining from March 1 to June 30 are considered to have paid dues for the following membership year.
How to Join
You can join the Arlington Historical Society or renew your membership in two ways: